Contribute to the provision of quality services by providing administrative support for a team of professionals, in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties for the Front Office, including but not limited to:
- Receive, sort and distribute all incoming or outgoing mails/ couriers.
- Takes and passes on messages, determines when an issue is urgent and expedites a response
- Perform front desk reception duties such as answering / transferring phone calls and attending to walk-in visitors.
- Manage telephone voice messages and incoming fax.
- Resolve day-to-day queries from visitors, students, staff and vendors
- Keep track of record books and room keys to ensure items are accounted for
- Prepare and issue car park labels and visitor passes
- Administer rental/booking and coordination of school facilities
- Update internal phone list, staffroom seating plans, locker plans, etc
- Deal with loss and found items.
- Ensure neat and clean reception and lobby area
- Providing administrative support and documentation filing
- Oversee Administrative Assistant in the ordering of printing paper, stationery, newspapers, etc to ensure constant supply of materials for the school and staff
- Work with School Attendant to ensure supply of refreshments for pantries
- Assist students in administration-related matters (e.g. collection of Examination Certificates, use of sick bay, issuance of Student Identification Passes, issue combination locks, etc.)
- Cover the duties of the administrative assistant and personal assistant in their absence. Attend other ad-hoc task as assigned by superior when needed
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Acts at the first point of contact, guides new parents through the Admissions process
- Monitors the offline and online channels for leads and follows up with prospective parents (e.g. one-to-one counselling for offline channels, quick response to emails and web queries for online channels or tele conversations, etc.)
- Reviews the effectiveness of the various channels and shares feedback with the Admissions Team
- GCE O levels/ Diploma
- Reception/ administration experience advantageous but not necessary