The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to below:
- Enquiry management – quick and appropriate response to inbound enquiries via website, emails, telephone, zoom calls and walk-ins.
- Timely and pro-active follow-ups on all leads to convert them into engaged prospects and finally long term customers.
- Being highly responsive and proactive in all customer facing tasks.
- Making sure that all potential customers are delighted with their experience of OWIS regardless of whether they enrol their children or not.
- CRM (HubSpot) management – manage all communications & lead management processes on HubSpot.
- Working with the finance team, marketing team, academic team, operations team and all other relevant internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the admissions department.
- Any other ad hoc responsibility assigned by the reporting manager
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or business development role.
- Experience in admissions for K-12 international schools is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work with an International team
- Meticulous, organised and possess good administrative skills