- Teach across the whole age range of 3-7 year olds.
- Design, prepare and deliver lessons in line with PYP learning methodology.
- Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement.
- Liaise with the Senior Early Childhood Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Manage clear and precise parent interaction. Take up extra-curricular activities.
- Be part of school events, assemblies, staff trainings, meetings and etc.
- Promote the health and safety of assigned classes
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher with prior experience of teaching PYP. (Qualified teacher status is a must)
- Be a passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry based learning.
- Must be familiar with the PYP curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred)
One World International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. We are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding. Before an offer is given, candidates will undergo child protection screening and will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from their country of residence