- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the school’s curricular programmes – PYP, Secondary, IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
- To promote the attributes and attitude of the IB Learner Profile and the school values.
Includes the below but not limited to –
- Teach across the whole age range, including PYP, IGCSE and IB Diploma
Design, prepare and deliver lessons to teach basic knowledge, techniques, support and enhance learner’s understanding of the subject.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that every learner’s individual needs are catered for through differentiated planning, learning engagements and assessment opportunities.
- Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement, including writing students reports and attending parents’ meetings.
- Take up extra-curricular activities. Be a part of school events, assemblies, staff trainings, meetings, etc.
Promote the health and safety of assigned classes
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher
- Candidates must at least possess a Bachelor’s degree and a Professional Degree in Teaching / Teaching qualification certificates (PGDE, PGCE, PGCEi, NIE Diploma) / Valid Teacher Licence / QTS.
- Strong knowledge and experience of teaching for Secondary, IGCSE, and IB level preferred.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver student-centred, inquiry based learning.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19