We have the following openings:
- Secondary Science Teacher
- IGCSE/IB DP Biology Teacher
- IGCSE/IB DP Chemistry Teacher
- IGCSE/IB DP Physics Teacher
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the school’s curricular programmes – Secondary, IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
- To promote the attributes and attitude of the IB Learner Profile and the school values.
Includes the below but not limited to –
- Teach across the whole age range, including Secondary, IGCSE and IB Diploma grades.
- Design, prepare and deliver lessons to teach knowledge, techniques, support and enhance each learner’s understanding.
- Collaborate with colleages to ensure that every learners’ individual needs are catered for through differentiated planning, learning engagements and assessment opportunities.
- Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement, including writing students reports and attending parents meetings.
- Lead or be involved in extra-curricular activities, school events, assemblies, staff trainings, meetings, etc.
- Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of all students.
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher.
- Candidate must at least possess Bachelor’s degree and a Professional Degree in Teaching/Teaching qualification certificates (PGDE, PGCE, PGCEi, NIE Diploma)/Valid Teacher License/QTS.
- Strong knowledge and experience of teaching Science for Secondary, IGCSE and IB level preferred.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver student-centred, inquiry based learning.