Include the below but not limited to –
- Work with groups of students under the teacher’s direct supervision.
- Supervising the playing of educational games.
- Work with students who have varying degrees of learning support needs.
- Ensure that students adhere to the school’s behaviour policy.
- Prepare work and activities in accordance with the objectives set by the teacher.
- Assist the teacher in helping with the student’s physical needs, whilst also encouraging independence.
- Give feedback to teachers on student’s progress.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of School.
- Mandarin language proficiency.
- Be a passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Prior experience in a classroom environment preferred.
Job Categories: Academic
Job Type: Full Time
Job Locations: OWIS Nanyang
Start Dates: 1 Aug 2023