6 step process
Click here to see the list of documents
a) A copy of the child's and both parents’ passport . *
b) A copy of the child's and both parents’ resident permit (Iqama) or family record (local KSA citizens). *
c) A copy of the child's birth certificate. *
d) Three recent passport-sized photos of child and parents. *
e) A company letter acknowledging sponsorship/employment (For Expats).
f) Copy of rental contract or housing ownership.
g) Copy of medical examination paper/ Medical fitness Report . *
h) Previous year’s final report card and Current year-to-date report card for all grades. *
*Foreign students coming from abroad are requested to provide the original report cards for the last two years, certified by the ministry of foreign affairs of the country of origin and the Saudi Embassy or consulate of the country. *
- Fill the online enquiry form with essential details about your child. This will help us understand your requirements better and provide you with the necessary information.
- Once you have submitted the enquiry form, an application fee of SAR 500, without tax and registration fee of SAR 3000 without tax will be applicable. This fee is non-refundable and registration fee will be adjusted in the tuition fee.
- Submission of documents. Click here to see the list of documents
- Individual student assessment and evaluation either face-to-face or online
- On successful submission of documents and registration fee a Provisional Admission will be granted to secure your child’s admission
- Register child in the Noor system, an online platform for student registrations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Have a question? Get in touch with our Admission Team
We toured three other schools prior to OWIS. When we visited, Kristiina was our guide. Her demeanour, level of calm, extensive knowledge of the school, staff, teachers and curriculum was impressive. During the tour, our daughter let my hand go to walk with Kristiina (the first time that’s happened during a tour). Watching her level of comfort, greeting other kids and teachers and her smiles confirmed our thought that this was the school for our children. We brought our son a few weeks later and he too, was comfortable and seemed content. The facilities were commendable as well.
Have a question about our enriching, student-focussed learning programmes?
Just drop us a message and our Admissions Counsellor will get back to you by the next working day.