The bus schedule is subject to change as the school increases in size and we add additional buses and bus routes to the timetable.
MORNING PICKUP TIME
AFTERNOON DROPOFF TIME
DISTANCE FROM OWIS
Cost Per Student / Monthly
Tanimachi 6 Chome
School Bus Policies and Rules
OWIS puts high priority on the safety of all children. For a smooth and safe bus operation, the following rules apply to all OWIS students riding the buses. Please read the following rules and guidelines carefully.
- Billing for OWIS Osaka will commence in September 2023.
- Buses are charged on a monthly basis 12 months per year.
- Billing will takes place 3 times per year (August, November, & March)
- New & improved routes will be provided as the school grows.
- Pausing or canceling bus service must be preceded by a one month notification to student services (by or before the 10th of the previous month).
- Students must act with due care in their own safety at the bus stops and wait for the bus on the public road.
- Students must get on and off the bus with courteous and moderate behavior.
- At the end of the school day, students should board the designated bus promptly, take a seat in an orderly manner and wait for the departure of the bus.
- Students can only use the registered buses in the morning and afternoon respectively.
- Students can get on the school bus ONLY at their registered bus stop in the morning.
- If the student needs to get off at a different bus stop of the registered bus route in the afternoon, the school office must be notified of changes by 10:00am. Changes in the bus route are not accepted. Bus departure time
- The bus will not wait any longer than one-minute past the designated time.
- Please contact the school directly if there are any notifications regarding the bus ride. In order to avoid miscommunication, bus attendants or drivers would not be able to accept your requests.
- If your child is not riding the afternoon bus, please notify the school office by 10:00 am on the same day.
- Contact information: OWIS Osaka Student Services: email@example.com / 06-6715-6855
- Urgent messages after 5 pm. Please note that phone calls to the following numbers are not received before 5 pm.
- Parents are responsible to accompany the child to and from the bus stop. G1 students and above do not require accompanying adults unless specified.
- The bus will wait for one minute after the departure time. If the student cannot be handed over to an adult, the student will be brought back to school. The parents are responsible to come to school to pick up their child.
- No visitors, parents/guardians are allowed on the bus.
- Cumbersome objects such as birthday party items or Spring Carnival donations cannot be delivered on the bus. Please keep them in a small-sized hand luggage for the child to carry. Bus attendants cannot take any responsibility for the luggage brought in by students.
For students who do not respect the rules and do not improve their behavior, the school will be in contact with teachers and parents and may refuse the further usage of the bus service.