- To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation.
- To build a community of inquiry based learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate.
- To involve parents and other stakeholders of the community extensively throughout the program.
- To develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan.
- Making the PYP happen in the early years: implementation agencies
- Assessments in the early years of EYP/PYP
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant degree in education with 2 years of teaching experience in early years PYP.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and drafting skills required.
- Must exercise sound knowledge in early childhood learning techniques, be able to work independently and efficiently under timely deadlines.
- Be adept at providing curriculum related solutions.
- Should currently reside in Japan and ready to relocate to Osaka (if required).
- Candidate should have good knowledge on MS word, excel, PPT.
Education: Associate Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Degree in Early Childhood
Visa Status: Permanent Resident / Instructor Visa / valid work visa
Language: English (Fluent), Japanese (minimum Basic)
Job Location: Osaka
Job Type: Full Time