Responsible for all content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagements, retention and positive customer behaviour.
- Content writing for blogs, articles, yearbooks, press releases, emails, magazines and newsletters
- Actively manage and promote our website and blog
- Pitch articles to relevant third party platforms and manage sponsored content pipeline
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Copywriting for advertisements, script-writing for videos and podcasts, interviews with stakeholders
- Writing marketing material for eBooks, brochures, etc.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Research SEO trends and content marketing upgrades
- Keep track of all statistics related to content SEO on Google Analytics etc.
- Dealing with academics and external vendors for content-related material, including articles, photos, videos, layout design and content calendars
- 2+ years of experience in content writing and editing
- Hands-on experience with Canva/Photoshop
- Knowledge of Hubspot (certification would be a plus)
- Strong command of the English language and UK spelling and grammar conventions
- Knowledge of basic photo and video editing tools
- Organised, punctual, detail-oriented, self-motivated, originality and ability to think out-of-the-box