- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the school’s curricular programmes – IB PYP, IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
- To promote the attributes and attitude of the IB Learner Profile and the school values.
Includes the below but not limited to –
- Teach across the whole age range.
- Design, prepare and deliver lessons to teach basic knowledge, techniques, support and enhance learner’s understanding.
- Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement, including writing students reports and attending meetings with parents.
- Lead or be involved in extra-curricular activities, school events, assemblies, staff trainings, meetings, etc.
- Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of all students.
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher.
- Candidate must at least possess Bachelor’s degree in Education and a Professional Degree in Teaching/Teaching qualification certificates (PGDE, PGCE, PGCEi, NIE Diploma)/Valid Teacher License/QTS.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience of teaching IB PYP curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver student-centred, inquiry based learning.