Includes the below but not limited to –
- Handle phone and email enquiries on Admissions matters.
- Support Admissions team in recruitment of local and international students.
- Provide support to parents’ enquiries.
- Manage all letters and correspondences received and route to respective departments.
- Prepare reports for students’ attendance and absences on a daily basis.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in a school environment (preferred).
- Minimum O-level qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organised and possess good administrative skills.
Job Categories: Non-Academic
Job Type: Full Time
Job Locations: OWIS Digital Campus* (Punggol)
Start Dates: 1 Aug 2023