- Providing medical support for the school students and staff.
- Maintaining and replenishing medical supplies such as first aid kits etc as per the standard requirements.
- Ensuring that all medical equipment in the school sick bay are working well.
- Conducting examination of unwell students/ staffs who require immediate medical attention
- Administer care as per appropriate standards.
- Inform parents and school administrators about the student’s condition.
- Arrange for transfer of the student / staff to the Emergency Ward of the nearest hospital as per standard process and arrange for the parents of such students to meet at the hospital.
- Maintain record of each medical case attended to.
- Identify cases of students falling ill frequently during school hours, or those with infectious diseases and present findings to the school administration.
Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as registered nurse – Pediatric/Child Health experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing