- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the school’s curricular programmes – PYP, Secondary, IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to their care by the Head of School.
- To promote the attributes and attitude of the IBLearner Profile and the school values.
Includes the below but is not limited to –
- Teach across the whole age range, including PYP,Secondary, IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- Design, prepare and deliver lessons to teach knowledge and techniques and support and enhance each learner’s understanding.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that every learner’s individual needs are catered for through differentiated planning, learning engagements and assessment opportunities.
- Assess and monitor learners’ progress and set goals for improvement, including writing student reports and attending parent meetings.
- Lead or be involved in extracurricular activities, school events, assemblies, staff training, meetings, etc.
- Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of all students.
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher.
- Candidates must at least possess a Bachelor’s degree and a Professional Degree in Teaching/Teaching qualification certificates (PGDE, PGCE, PGCEi, NIE Diploma)/Valid Teacher Licence / QTS.
- Strong knowledge and experience teaching English for Secondary, IGCSE and IB levels preferred.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver student-centred, inquiry-based learning.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
One World International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. We are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding. Before an offer is given, candidates will undergo child protection screening and will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from their country of residence.