Includes the below but not limited to –
- Work with groups of students under the teacher’s direct supervision.
- Supervising the playing of educational games.
- Work with students who have varying degrees of learning support needs.
- Ensure that students adhere to the school’s behaviour policy
- Prepare work and activities in accordance with the objectives set by the teacher.
- Assist the teacher in helping with the student’s physical needs, whilst also encouraging independence.
- Give feedback to teachers on student’s progress
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of School.
- Be a passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry based learning.
- Prior experience in a classroom environment preferred.
One World International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. We are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment to safeguarding. Before an offer is given, candidates will undergo child protection screening and will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from their country of residence.