One World International School has once again received recognition as a leading international school in Singapore. We are proud to announce that our school has received three commendations from the HoneyKids Education Awards 2023.
OWIS Wins Three Awards at the 3rd Annual HoneyKids Education Awards 2023
We are thrilled to have received the following awards as part of the HoneyKids Education Awards 2023:
- Gold Award for Most Affordable School — OWIS Nanyang
- Silver Award for School Where Everybody Knows Your Name — OWIS Suntec
- Silver Award for Diverse and Inclusive Community — OWIS Nanyang and Suntec
These awards highlight our commitment to providing students with a world-class education at an affordable price. Our multicultural community comprises expatriate families from around the world and local families from Singapore, creating a melting pot of innovation, creativity and ingenuity where all students have the opportunity to shine.
Mr James Sweeney, Head of School, OWIS Nanyang and Suntec, said, “OWIS has consistently been awarded by HoneyKids for our uniquely-priced, world-class education. I am even more delighted that our school has been recognised for the qualities that make it a special community. We are a close-knit and diverse community that achieves together.”
The OWIS Difference: Prioritising a Holistic Education for Every Student
OWIS sets itself apart from other international schools in Singapore by providing all students with equitable access to a world-class education. We firmly believe that every child deserves to have an education that is stimulating, invigorating and is customised to meet their unique needs.
As part of our commitment to a future-proof, holistic education, we offer:
- A rigorous academic curriculum that provides students with a foundation that they can rely upon for the rest of their lives. In addition to the core academic classes, we offer instruction in various subject areas, such as the arts, music, dance, technology and more, so that students can discover their interests and strengths.
- Vibrant facilities that complement our curriculum. Our laboratories, libraries, skills centres, recreational facilities and performance art venues allow our students to put their newfound knowledge into practice in an engaging and relatable way.
- A nurturing environment where students feel welcomed and supported at all times. We are proud to have implemented a values-based approach that emphasises the importance of kindness, empathy, cultural awareness and understanding. Our efforts allow us to focus on personality development as well as academic growth in all our students.
Experience a World-Class Education at OWIS
At the core of our philosophy is a commitment to providing all students with a future-forward, skills-based education — one that creates a foundation which they can build upon throughout their lifetime as devoted, lifelong learners.
Request a campus tour today, and become a part of our wonderful OWIS community where your child will flourish.